My new Auctmarts aftermarket fairing for Suzuki Hayabusa GEN II.

riki

Registered
moto0.jpg

more info :

My new Auctmarts aftermarket fairing for Suzuki Hayabusa GEN II.

The set for my Gixxer 1K fit pretty well with minimal fitment issues. Unless you'd had one, you wouldn't know it wasn't OEM.

Is it just me? I cannot see any pics on the link and the pic posted on this page.

Looks good, I wish these kits came with a tank cover. What's the plan for the tank?

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks all ,

tank finishing touch to a silver, maybe ... but I'll leave piece of orange ...

:beerchug:

i dig the orange. wish it would fit on my bike. i might try to talk ya out of your old skins.
new ones look sick:cheerleader:

that's weird they would sell fairings that don't have the mounting tabs on them... looks good how you fixed the problem... :thumbsup:

its funny. I was dealing with auctmart as well, I never did purchase anything from them.. but they would ensure that everything would fit 100%. I woulda been pissed!

looks great but how long will that fairing last. Come back to us in a couple months and tell us how your chinabusa {hayachina} fairings are still holding up.

When I crashed my bike I probably spent more for my right side OEM fairing {two pieces} than you did for that whole set.
I hope it holds up but come back to us in a couple months, ya usually get what ya pay for.

It looks great thou:thumbsup:for now.

Back