Any opinions on this exhaust?

1busa

Registered
I know that the common exhaust for a busa is to go with a Brocks but I seen this Leo Vince SBK High mount full titanium system for a gen 1. Im a fan of the high mount exhausts and I seen that some race teams actually run this brand so my question is how does this exhaust hold up next to say a Brocks or a Ti-Force etc. The exhaust looks good and it says full titatnium exhaust with a carbon cap, the only thing that gives me reservations is that it only costs $700 brand new. Most of the other Brand name titanium exhausts run $1000+ dollars easy. Any opinions or experiences with this brand would be much appreciated

leovince_zps057f07cb.jpg

Thats good to know that others have heard about it and have a good opinion of them. I was just skeptical because I never heard of anyone running one on a busa. The pics i seen of the exhaust look great but we all know pics and what we actually get when we open the box can be worlds apart

They not the best power making one for exhaust dollar for dollar. Comparable to a muzzy, which can be had for less dollar per hp but the look and weight may play a small factor at the end.

Frisbee has a Leo Vince on the bike I built a motor for and it made fair power. A better flowing exhaust would have made a bit more power though, but its all in what you want not what we actually think anyways.

Look into the performance since it means something to you. Sounds like half price for a Ti system for sure.

Leo Vince makes good stuff and so does M4. I use nothing but M4. Best bang for the buck and M4 knows how to get HP out of a suzuki!

Hey , there's my bike ! :) Anyway I have over 40k on that full Ti leo and I want another one but I think I will go with a Brocks this time . If I could get a shorter can to fit the header from leo for a decint price I may stay with it . Love the sound but I crave MORE POWER !!!

Dang that pic is hella old !!:laugh:

Hey , there's my bike ! :) Anyway I have over 40k on that full Ti leo and I want another one but I think I will go with a Brocks this time . If I could get a shorter can to fit the header from leo for a decint price I may stay with it . Love the sound but I crave MORE POWER !!!

Dang that pic is hella old !!:laugh:

mark how short you want the can if it's not burnt thru or dried out real bad and the Can King will hook it up.. Wait till it's completely impossible for you to ride and I'll do it...You can always fly down for the day, we mod it, have lunch, and you fly back home with it... lmk when to pick you up :laugh:

mark how short you want the can if it's not burnt thru or dried out real bad and the Can King will hook it up.. Wait till it's completely impossible for you to ride and I'll do it...You can always fly down for the day, we mod it, have lunch, and you fly back home with it... lmk when to pick you up :laugh:

How much to cut a can?

the problem with cutting it is that the ends are flaired larger just a little bit So I don't know how the end can be reattached . I'll show you when I bring it to you for my summer speed run .

Back