Did I locate dealer mode plug?

VR4POWER

Registered
B/4 I fry my ecu I thought I'd ask if I got the right plug.

It's a white plug with a rubber cap and only two wires going into it. It's basically under the seat to the left (when looking from the back of the bike). The two wires are black with a white stripe and white with a red stripe.

Did I locate the right wires?

I'll try to take a picture in a bit.

Thanks

Sweet. Just went out and did it. It gave me an error code of C32, C33, C34 and C35. Apparently from the manual, that means that there's a problem with the signal or power to the fuel injectors.

My question is, I have a PCIII but the bike acts the same way with or without it, and I just had the PCIII tuned, so I know it's working properly. Do you guys have any suggestions as to where I should start trouble shooting?

Thanks again (in advance)!

Just wanted to let everyone know how I ended up fixing this problem. The ECU that I borrowed didn't fix the problem, needless to say, that bummed me out. Then I replaced the battery and short-circuited the kick stand sensor b/c it was giving me problems, and guess what! No more stalling at 8k rpm. She revs right up to redline!

I have no idea why either one of those things would fix my stalling issue, but go figure

Back