Converting Gen I to Gen II tail section...

SKECHE

Registered
i have the Gen I Busa and for sometime now the Gen II has been growing on me. i cant really afford a new Gen II right now, but i got a great deal on the tail section of the Gen II. here are some before and after pictures...i will be getting the bike painted sometime next month, but for now i just wanta post these pictures. :clap:

Tail-2.JPG

Tail-4.JPG

Tail-6.JPG

Tail-8.JPG

Tail-9.JPG

Tail on 1.JPG

Is that your Gen1 subframe or is off the Gen2 as well? I've liked the Gen2's since they came out better just because the tail. Is there anything else required to do the swap other than the rear fairing? Looks great, btw!

I'm doing this over the winter, getting parts together now, how do I attach the frt seat, is there a bracket I'm missing, can't find it in any microfiche.???

I'm doing this over the winter, getting parts together now, how do I attach the frt seat, is there a bracket I'm missing, can't find it in any microfiche.???

On the gen2 the threaded holes for the 2 seat bolts are in the subframe.

are you sure, when I look at microfiche it shows the bolts going through the main frame in the same place that the Gen1 does, only gen1 has a bracket mounted to the bottom of the seat and the Gen2 only has 2 holes w/rubber grommets in it, no bracket

Back