Blue Falcon Down!! A GoPro production...

PADEROLIS

Registered
The GoPro happened to be on when the Busa went down! The cam was mounted on my bike but you can tell when she went down.

One of the most intense horror films of the year, special appearances by 2000 Hayabusa, 2005 Kawasaki ZX12R, and 2008 Yamaha R1.

NOTE: No other motorcycles were harmed in the making of this film.:laugh:

th_BLUEFALCONDOWN.jpg

What a serious drag. Any word on getting new parts?

hmmm did it happen to tuck the front wheel? got an idea what happened... glad you are ok..

What a serious drag. Any word on getting new parts?

I have a buddy who is looking at some avenues for me, and I have been searching ebay. I did come across a right side fairing with the BIN price of $406 brand new and already painted. I'm gonna take 99Busa's advise and at least call my insurance company, I just hope they don't give me the run around ie have me THINK my rates might go up just so I wont file a claim!

I was waiting for the moth@$#%^ fuc#$@% in the audio but oddly enough it seemed to get real quite :whistle:
glad your ok, they always seem to go down on the right, it would be interesting to see some statistics from Suzuki on how many replacement plastics they build or each...
???

Ouch. I think I could hear the plastic crack in that video. Good thing you were almost stopped when it happened. Sorry to see that.

Back