AquaBike

I've got some, I'll have to post up later of the bike in the river and us working on it that night, I know John (racerV) has some of the retrieval...

Here they are!

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010029.jpg

Aquaman said he wanted to clean his bike.....wanted it to soak a little to help get the bugs off a little easier!!! All he needed was a leaf blower to get it dry!:thumbsup:

No, he had been talking about getting a new bike; I told him no...so, he figured this was a way he could get a new one! Thanks to John, Leo & all the other guys that got it working. Sorry, Hun no new gixxer for you! LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl::rofl::rofl:smackdown biatch! Operation Mayhem continues:laugh:

Here are a couple pix of the highly technical stand up drain proceedure...:thumbsup:

Spring Bash 09 072.JPG

Spring Bash 09 073.JPG

Spring Bash 09 074.JPG

This thread reminds me of one of those carfax or carmax commercials...07 gsxr750..Low miles, mint condition, recently washed!:laugh:

This thread reminds me of one of those carfax or carmax commercials...07 gsxr750..Low miles, mint condition, recently washed!:laugh:

Hey, that's a perfect classified listing! Aquaman, what do you think bud ??? :D
Posted via Mobile Device

I was on another ride and when I came back, they were already tearing the bike apart, draining fluids and drying it out! Glad that Brendan only had a few bumps and bruises... Way to go everyone! :beerchug:

Getting it up and running again right away is about the best thing you could possibly do!

--Wag--

Back