New best 60 ft

lowandslow08

Registered
Finally getting the feel for the turbo, the gearing is still not correct since its shifting to fifth just before it crosses the line. This is not my quickest pass but its the best 60ft. The 60s were 1.41 three times, 1.42 twice, and 1.44 a few times. The re valved shock should come in the mail early next week, hopefully it will get better.

141 011.jpg

Damn good with a turbo. Keep us posted on what difference the shock makes, I'm interested. What's your weight?

Good 60fts, Looks like she has:thumbsup: a lot left in her. Your mph should be a lot higher for a turbo. It must be your gearing. Good job though

either give it more gear and get a quick shifter, or drop a tooth or two on the rear sprocket. you ever thought about a hayes clutch to dial in the launches a little better? you know, if you decide to drop a couple in the rear, you can always set up an anti-lag/two step rev limiter for the launch. build boost before you launch, you'll have a ton more torque. i suppose it all depends on how much traction you have now.

either give it more gear and get a quick shifter, or drop a tooth or two on the rear sprocket. you ever thought about a hayes clutch to dial in the launches a little better? you know, if you decide to drop a couple in the rear, you can always set up an anti-lag/two step rev limiter for the launch. build boost before you launch, you'll have a ton more torque. i suppose it all depends on how much traction you have now.

Traction has not been much of an issue so far. Planning on dropping a few teeth this week and seeing how it goes.

Ok. Thought it was making more hp. That is about what I'm running with about the same hp. Guess your doing just as good as me with a better 60ft. Way to go.:thumbsup:

Back