Vanson April 30th may 1st Fall River MA.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
OK come on let's get the New England bike out. Breakfeast in the morning. Vanson Leathers then a ride through Fall River RI CT.

Register....

I'm most likely in. Anyone from south western,CT want to meet up and ride to Manchester? Meeting some people there if I end up going.

Jim

I'm in and I m bringin at least 4 more Busas with me. The other post says 930 AM at that restaurant. We will be leaving from Memorial Drive in Chicopee  .Start up at 0745 AM and roll out at 0800 am SHARP. If anyone is coming up this way let me know so we can rally up and roll together.

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114519356 -->

Damn no replies , I hope this doesnt turn out to be a flop. I so far will be there along with 6 other confirmed Busas. If you are gonna go LET IT BE KNOWN on here.!
biggrin.gif

Guys the forecast is telling me rain on Saturday and sunday!!!!!

I want to go so bad, but if it rains, I'm out. I like riding, but not in the rain.

Is it on no matter what?

I mean if the forecast says rain on Friday night and then I wake up Saturday morning and it's sunny, are we down or what?

P.S. I might be going 2 up. All depends on things. You guys gonna leave me in the dust if this happens, or are we planning a semi-deathdefying pace?

oooh, oooh, oooh.
The forecast cleared for sunday.
Maybe it will clear for Saturday as well!
If not, how about sunday if saturday rains???

Back