Sammy the Bull speaks out.

season 8 friends GIF

as crooked as COLA *

Great words spoken by a former mobster that paid for his crimes with jail time. Its only 9 minutes long.
This isn't even close to proof of anything. The check is from one Biden to another. Could well be a loan. Lots of verbal loan agreements are made between family members. It's a long stretch to connect this to anything close to Chinese.

This is typical media fabricated spin.

And P.S. I think Hunter is as dirty as it comes. But like everything else like these. You gotta prove it.

This ain't it.

Even a bumbling drug addled mental retard (the son of a president)will have a team of handlers provided to them to avoid being convicted of anything.

We already know what lack of character looks like inside the Biden family. To think these people can't be clever enough to write "loan" on the memo line is a bit humorous in my opinion. Biden lies often about what he has done, where he was brought up and other insignificant areas of his life experiences... He should have chosen the clown profession because he is a natural born clown that became a puppet for the leftist marxist agenda... his opening of the border with paid benefits for illegal aliens is proof enough for me that his goal is to follow orders from whomever owns him.

His son is just a second generation of him acting the clown role. Imagine your life with the pictures in it like the ones he has plastered all over the media. Would you even show your face in public? I wouldn't because it would be more embarrassing than my soul could stand.

I have never noticed a more "protected family" in my life if what the media says is true about the Bidens. If its not true and I was a Biden getting MSM negative attention then the libel lawsuits would be pursued... I haven't heard of anything like that happening. So, I conclude that a protection racket or a blackmail scheme is in place with complicit media keeping the lid on all of it as best they can with constant spin being constructed to distract from the criminal enterprise activities.

The Post #1 You Tube clip was removed and something else unrelated was pasted in its place. I guess this is what happens when people are left to their own kind of censorship on a forum where free speech has unwritten rules about what can be posted...

Back