1999 Gen 1 'Busa

CB31

Registered
Hi all, decided to thin out my collection & so my gen 1 is for sale.

It's recently been gone through top to bottom, brand new tyres, fuel system overhauled & full service.

It has 10,600 genuine miles, bikes sub 20k miles seem increasingly difficult to find.

Bike is in the midlands, UK

PXL_20240421_101948468.jpg

All stock and OEM except for the exhaust? Do you have the original exhaust? How bout an asking price?

All stock except the exhaust (which I have) & currently it'll be part ex'd in a week's time.

Not keen to see it go into the trade, but needs must. Anyone who can match the PX value (£4000) can buy it

My buddy in Wales may be interested. Where did the front brake calipers come from? Should have six pot brakes up front. How long have you owned it?

Hi, great spot - totally forgot about calipers !. They're GSXR calipers. The six pots needed rebuilding, so I decided to get a set of already refurbished Gixxer calipers (stainless pistons etc) & I must say they're a definite improvement.

Had it about 18 months, was originally meant for two up trips, but it's not comfortable enough for me and the Mrs. Originally I was going to sell to make some space, but she's persuaded me to replace it with something better suited to touring.

New bike arrives a week on Weds. Feel free to send over a PM & I'll supply contact info if your friend would like a chat

@CB31 . . . I have the same model, same colour scheme, my question is about the wheel rims, are they repainted that colour?
I’m pretty sure the stock rims are a dark gunmetal grey… well mine are anyway.
Amazingly low miles for a 25 year old bike, mine has 152,000kms lol.

@CB31 . . . I have the same model, same colour scheme, my question is about the wheel rims, are they repainted that colour?
I’m pretty sure the stock rims are a dark gunmetal grey… well mine are anyway.
Amazingly low miles for a 25 year old bike, mine has 152,000kms lol.
Good shout, they were repainted by the second owner (I'm the third).
Originally I was going to paint them back the original colour, but I actually quite like the gold now

Back