i don't understand what is happening with the Southern US border

With all due respect I think maybe you don't appreciate the lack of a right wing spin and I deduct that from your statement about 'covid lies'. Ignore the debate about control and the source of the virus; millions of people got really sick and a humongous number of them died, and there is no lie about that.
I have my own definition of reading between the lines; to me it means absorbing specific information and inferring my own understanding.

lets not go to the man made virus from the Fauci / Wuhan lab , yes folk died as it was a novel ,at the time - the average age of Covid death was 81 years the same as the Men die in the UK.
but the so called Vaccines saved no one , they were neither safe not effective and now we have the raging excess deaths of all ages greater than than that who died of Covid and not with Covid- from kids to seniors. Myocarditis and Heart failure caused by injectables.

in my circle of contacts i nobody i knew died OF Covid, but i know 3 persons whom had strokes soon after 2nd jab

How’s google for a trusted source? :laugh: Apparently 81 is NOT the average age of Covid deaths.

IMG_4112.png

This will turn into a war of links. Brings us back to what should we trust. I thought, off the top of my head, that age 81 sounded wrong. The crux of the question is whether Covid shortened their lives. Endless argument.
I decided to leave it.

I understand that you don't believe covid was the cause of death in most reported cases. That's been discussed here to death. Our conversation is about trusted news sources, or the lack of them.

In UK every TV owner has to pay $200 to the BBC every year (TV licence)

They are being defunded every day by disgruntled customers sick of their Bias and pushing of woke agenda

In UK every TV owner has to pay $200 to the BBC every year (TV licence)

They are being defunded every day by disgruntled customers sick of their Bias and pushing of woke agenda
That’s a shame I don’t watch I read articles for the cost of internet which is a lot more. Regardless that’s not been my experience with BBC or Reuters. Try MSNBC, CNN or Yahoo news for a liberal agenda.
I’ll say again I think it’s the lack of a conservative agenda that you dislike.
We can go on like this forever. It’s going to be warm today I’m going riding.

The US admits 1M immigrants per year LEGALLY. That's more than any other country on earth. It's not too much to ask if someone who wants in is wanted by the police in their home country or has some means of private support or a job when they enter, or has some communicable disease that's going to get us sick.
That's not too much to ask at all.
And mind you, it's not the doctors, lawyers and entrepreneurs from other countries coming across, far from it.

I agree it’s people down on their luck. Some of them will have bad intentions. Human nature unfortunately. I read that Biden, I’m sure from political pressure, is changing his stance, as if there’s a miracle cure.

I agree it’s people down on their luck. Some of them will have bad intentions. Human nature unfortunately. I read that Biden, I’m sure from political pressure, is changing his stance, as if there’s a miracle cure.
The only recent example I can think of is ukraine and thousands fleeing a war zone. Maybe Syria and them going to Europe? But what other country is inundated on a daily basis with who the hell knows? Now we have Africans coming from war torn regions. Is their moral set ok or are they fine with seeing people getting macheted to death? We have Chinese coming over. Are they brain trained communists? What?
How do we really even check someone from El Salvador? You think El Salvador has similar info systems as we do to enable background checks or any of that? I can’t imagine being able to actually check these people no matter where they are from. The average wait time now for one of them to be called back to interview or whatever is SIX years. It’s crazy to let millions in like this. Seal the border strongly. Defend it strongly. Don’t let anyone just stroll on in or over. Let’s go back to the kind of immigration we had where people apply and wait THERE. Let them wait THERE for six years till their number comes up. We just can’t be the land to flee to for the entire world of people living in bad places. And it seems like that now.
Word is out now one can just stroll on in. Change that. The trickle down effect will be word will get back to others it ain’t easy anymore, they closed the border, don’t go you won’t get in.

The legal process has always been a deterrent especially for the, let’s say, the unsophisticated. Now that the word is out worldwide that apparently there is no enforced ‘process’ to gain entry, many of those previously deterred are heading for the good ol USA any way they can.

The legal process has always been a deterrent especially for the, let’s say, the unsophisticated. Now that the word is out worldwide that apparently there is no enforced ‘process’ to gain entry, many of those previously deterred are heading for the good ol USA any way they can.
Yeah it’s a free for all that was encouraged from day one with EOs eliminating previous processes put in place. Word got out the door is open and room and board are free.
And I don’t want anyone telling me there aren’t orgs making the journey much easier when they should be doing the opposite. HOW do they spend two months in the jungle walking or wherever and show up clean clothed, back packs and phones in hand? Somebody fed them, housed them and made the trip far easier than it would be. This is all taking place IN Mexico. And Mx has the nerve to tell us we need to pay them $5B to do what? Screw them. Cut EVERY dollar of assistance and all else OFF to Mx until they control their southern border. It should stop there not here anyway.

Yeah it’s a free for all that was encouraged from day one with EOs eliminating previous processes put in place. Word got out the door is open and room and board are free.
And I don’t want anyone telling me there aren’t orgs making the journey much easier when they should be doing the opposite. HOW do they spend two months in the jungle walking or wherever and show up clean clothed, back packs and phones in hand? Somebody fed them, housed them and made the trip far easier than it would be. This is all taking place IN Mexico. And Mx has the nerve to tell us we need to pay them $5B to do what? Screw them. Cut EVERY dollar of assistance and all else OFF to Mx until they control their southern border. It should stop there not here anyway.
The irony. Trump was elected on the stance he wanted to secure our borders. The left called him every name in the book and blocked as much of his effort as possible.

And here comes Biden, wanting to get elected by securing our borders. And being fully endorsed by the very same people who cursed Cheetohead for doing it.

America is becoming the biggest joke on the planet.

The irony. Trump was elected on the stance he wanted to secure our borders. The left called him every name in the book and blocked as much of his effort as possible.

And here comes Biden, wanting to get elected by securing our borders. And being fully endorsed by the very same people who cursed Cheetohead for doing it.

Nope, second biggest joke.....Canada has the top spot.....

That’s because they are ALL lying dog faced pony soldiers. Rofl
They will NEVER admit Trump was right and they were wrong. You’re right they hated him for every word and made all their worshippers do same. Now same people are agreeing with nice ole sleepy when he says close the border. Typical leftists libtards they believed sleepy four years ago. Now look what they’ve let him do. And again they will never admit THEIR policies are what’s burying NYC, Chicago, Denver and many others in illegal migrants.

You can even come here and beat up cops, kicking them in the head and get released on no bail

Or you can sleep soundly in a rec center designed for kids and the neighborhood while they are blocked out of it

The people who voted for this madness should be deported right alongside all these people. It’s insane and they are doing this on purpose. Can’t deny it anymore. It’s as obvious as can be

That’s because they are ALL lying dog faced pony soldiers. Rofl
They will NEVER admit Trump was right and they were wrong. You’re right they hated him for every word and made all their worshippers do same. Now same people are agreeing with nice ole sleepy when he says close the border. Typical leftists libtards they believed sleepy four years ago. Now look what they’ve let him do. And again they will never admit THEIR policies are what’s burying NYC, Chicago, Denver and many others in illegal migrants.

You can even come here and beat up cops, kicking them in the head and get released on no bail

Or you can sleep soundly in a rec center designed for kids and the neighborhood while they are blocked out of it

The people who voted for this madness should be deported right alongside all these people. It’s insane and they are doing this on purpose. Can’t deny it anymore. It’s as obvious as can be
Since you bring up Denver. I have explained Houston trying to deal with it.

Now another domino is about to fall. They are over $100M in losses so far. And more arrive everyday.

i think one of the main reasons is US need more low cost labour, the US economy is running hot with lack of available workforce

to allow the border to remain open must come from high, you grow GDP by expanding services and industry , if you drill down deep enough its about the money and to make the already rich richer

Since you bring up Denver. I have explained Houston trying to deal with it.

Now another domino is about to fall. They are over $100M in losses so far. And more arrive everyday.

ALL of them were fine and silent when it was only border states dealing with it. Now like I said they will never admit the idea of Sanctuary City or state was the dumbest idea. Easy to find youtubes of all of them spouting off slamming xenophobic racist trump when he was in charge. Now they are crying in their own hypocrisy.
Personally I’m wondering why they are only using buses and not trains to send these people there? Not a trickle but a flood. You want em you got em

Back