New B-King owner (almost)

Good2Bking

Registered
I'll be picking up my black/black B-King on Tuesday! I cannot wait, and haven't slept well in 3 days, lol. Anyway, my name is Chad, I'm 35 years old and live in Fort Smith, AR. Looking forward to any and all info I can get from this site.
hello.gif

Congrats a little early. I just love the B-King. I ride a Busa part of the time, but this bike is so comfortable to ride and does good in the mountain twisties. You are gonna love it

Thanks fellas. I'm coming off an M109R, and cannot wait to experience the King. I took one for a 50 mile test ride and didn't want to bring it back to the dealer.

if you had a new one on order, I would not have taken it back until my new one hit the floor..
smile.gif
welcome!!

Welcome, you will have to make some the Eureka meet/greets!  
beerchug.gif
Oh yea....I love it up there. In May about 100 of us 109 owners (and a few other bikes) had a ride in up in Eureka...it was a blast, minus the rain. One of the guys had a busted clutch cable and rode the Pig Trail from Eureka to Alma and back with no clutch. That's no small feat on a 109. Here's a short slideshow of the meet and greet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Can't wait to see pics ... what color?

You gonna stick with the stock exhaust, or throw on some aftermarket cans?

Hey man, I wondered what your name was on here...almost have the Ministress Of Finances convinced that I NEED the Two Bro's exhaust and fender eliminator, lol.
thumb_up.gif

Chad,

I see you previously owned a M109R. How did you like it? I hear some good things about that bike. How was the handling and acceleration (relative to other cruisers, of course)? I have a VTX 1800 Retro and am kicking around trading it for a M109R or a new VMAX. But $18,000 for the MAX is pretty hard to swallow. Anything you can tell me about the M109R would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

:welcome: I joined up here a week ago and this is the most helpful motorcycle forum I've ever been on. I've got quite a few mods on order for my bike and will have photos/descriptions coming over the next month as they come together.

Back