2014DUNLOP MotoGymkhana GSX1300R, Have ya seen this?

Highlander

Donating Member
Registered
Wow! I've never seen a Busa thrown around like this!
Here's the YouTube link if the vid isn't right.
DUNLOP MotoGymkhana Round2 H2 GSX1300R? - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of the video where the cop is ripping through a road course on a huge azz gold wing :laugh:

Reminds me of the video where the cop is ripping through a road course on a huge azz gold wing :laugh:

What's wild is it looks like the cops bikes had a sharper turning radius. If that busa had a more streamline exhaust he might not have hit that one cone. Lol them pontoon floats that Suzuki uses for exhaust are huge!!

I love the cafe racer style look of that busa, between the crash cage and that custom belly pan I'm in love....anyone know if that belly pan is commercially available?

Thanks for posting, theres some damn good proof to anyone thats ever doubted a busa's handling ability...

How do you even learn to ride like that? Dont even know if I could do that with a pocket bike.

He has crash bars and removed about 2k worth of fairings. If his bike tips it's not a big deal, just pick it up and try again. Still it takes mad skills and is very impressive.

How do you even learn to ride like that? Dont even know if I could do that with a pocket bike.

It's all in your head.
I'm not belittling the guys skills, but with hot tires, a good surface, and a little practice, it's easy.
Try it!:beerchug:

The riding, I think is the easiest part. Remembering which way to go on the course is the hard part.

I think it is pretty impressive. The cop on the Harley vid that was floating around here was even better. The cop was throwing that bike around way faster and more nimbly. Cool to see a Busa doing this though.

It's all in your head.
I'm not belittling the guys skills, but with hot tires, a good surface, and a little practice, it's easy.
Try it!:beerchug:
Exactly,,,, you have to try something first.....It's a shame how some people look at something and say they can't do something before they even try... The guy has skill? What ?

Back