feel old?

Actually that's kinda pathetic, I remember when portable radios were FINALLY small enough to fit into my pocket. ???

more proof that this generation is spoiled, feels entitled and knows nothing about history...

Spoken like a true grumpy old fart....:laugh: times are a changing and tech/life is moving forward at light speed. Let me ask you, when you were 8-10 years old, were you a die hard need to know what was in fashion/trend setting/tech savy person of things that were 30 years old? I know I wasn't interested in what they were doing in the 40-50's....I had a walkman to play with and an Atari.....:laugh: Spoiled and entitled are their parents fault...or should i say lack of parenting...

:laugh:They would really freak out if they saw the pocket size reel to reel tape player I had!

Some times I feel old and in the way..... Then I get on my Busa.........

more proof that this generation is spoiled, feels entitled and knows nothing about history...

Spoken like a true grumpy old fart....:laugh: times are a changing and tech/life is moving forward at light speed. Let me ask you, when you were 8-10 years old, were you a die hard need to know what was in fashion/trend setting/tech savy person of things that were 30 years old? I know I wasn't interested in what they were doing in the 40-50's....I had a walkman to play with and an Atari.....:laugh: Spoiled and entitled are their parents fault...or should i say lack of parenting...

The only constant is change. Embrace it or be diminished by it. The choice is ours, to a greater or lesser degree. Every generation pines for the imagined "purity, innocence and simplicity" of the yesteryear of their youth while, in fact, it was only their youth that made those years seem as such. Cherish the past but live in the present and look forward to the future. In truth, that is all we can really do.

PS: Gotta go transfer my cassettes to digital format before they succomb to strecthing, twisting, frozen or squeaky reels, broken/turned felt tensioners, cracked/broken cases, etc. :laugh:

Back