ECU Editor

AndySV1K

Registered
Hi fellow UK'ers.

Does anyone know of anywhere that uses the ECU editor software in the UK?

failing that, any recommendations for tuners? Im in Northants so closer to the centre of the country the better.

Thanks

Andy.

I don't know to many tuners there. Give Sean at BigCC a call he might know of someone close to your area.

Thanks for the contact.

Spoke to him and he is quite against ECU flashing. He only deals with power commander. seems to know his stuff, but is very anti-ecu flashing.

still havnt made my mind up yet which way to go with it.

Anyone else have any good experiences they can pass on with UK tuners?

Andy.

hmmm never knew Sean was so against it. I'll have to chat with him to understand why...

I know there are at least a few guys on this other board that are flashing. They might be able to point you in the right direction. UK BUSAS

I'm a uk er tts performance silverstone are just getting a handle on this they told me to ring them bk but at the moment lack of funds & um saving for a full system & waiting for warranty to expire.give them a bell let me no how you get on p.m me goodluck uk.er

that would be usefull if TTS are on top of ECU editor as they are probably only 15 miles away from me.

They were on my list to call, but hadnt put them first as thought they mainly focussed on turbo and super charging.

will give em a buzz and report back.

Andy.

Back