Ride in, ride out sale at Boosted Cycle Performance!!

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
The riding season is coming to an end, and nows the time to get your Busa boosted.

For a limited time BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE is offering a $6500 ride in, ride out sale.

This includes:
-Rcc stage 1 turbo kit, with blow off valve option
-pre work dyno runs
-Welded fuel feed, and oil return fittings (vs standard sandwich style bulkhead fittings that can come lose and leak)
-Relay for fuel pump, and proper gauge wiring
-4 quarts of oil, and filter
-set of spark plugs
-Expert installation of the turbo kit
-Full custom dyno tune on our mustang dyno.

Not in Texas? Not to worry, we can help you arrange to have your bike shipped to us! (It's a lot cheaper then you think.)

With our world class installs, tunes, 24/7 tech support and for a limited time pricing, there's no reason to go anywhere else.

Pm or call for any questions, or to set up an appointment. 630-807-9002

How long between riding in and riding out? I'm in San Antonio and this is TEMPTING ME!!!

How long between riding in and riding out? I'm in San Antonio and this is TEMPTING ME!!!

The longest time is waiting to have the turbo kit made which is 2-3 weeks right now. That being said with my current work load, no more then 2 weeks turn around.

If you would like to go ahead with this you can pay for the kit up front, and then bring us the bike as soon as the kit arrives. That would keep downtime to a minimum.

I feel there is going to be a lot more turbo buses running around next spring... How I wish I could buy another busa to have this done.

Figure in your savings. First of all, Rob will tune your ECU so you don't have to buy a $400 power commander which most tuners want because flashing the ecu takes too much time for them. Rob wont lose your bin file if something goes wrong requiring you to have a retune if something changes. Requiring you to get a wideband and a logbox pro to try and tune yourself because you no longer trust the tuner who did the original tune. I paid $500 for a turbo tune versus the $250 I paid for it when it was stock. It is probably the industry standard. And the peace of mind that you can call Rob with a problem and he will help you as soon as he possibly can. Not when he feels like it. No price on that.

Figure in your savings. First of all, Rob will tune your ECU so you don't have to buy a $400 power commander which most tuners want because flashing the ecu takes too much time for them. Rob wont lose your bin file if something goes wrong requiring you to have a retune if something changes. Requiring you to get a wideband and a logbox pro to try and tune yourself because you no longer trust the tuner who did the original tune. I paid $500 for a turbo tune versus the $250 I paid for it when it was stock. It is probably the industry standard. And the peace of mind that you can call Rob with a problem and he will help you as soon as he possibly can. Not when he feels like it. No price on that.

Appreciate it brother!

I bought mine the corbin queen throne and ride like an old fart with her on it. She will get on it. She would not absolutely would not tolerate any hijinks or throttle fun. Its a stage 1 so its totally totally mild unless you don't want it to be. Unless you mean her driving it. Oh no. I wouldn't blame you at all.

The riding season is coming to an end, and nows the time to get your Busa boosted.

For a limited time BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE is offering a $6500 ride in, ride out sale.

This includes:
-Rcc stage 1 turbo kit, with blow off valve option
-pre work dyno runs
-Welded fuel feed, and oil return fittings (vs standard sandwich style bulkhead fittings that can come lose and leak)
-Relay for fuel pump, and proper gauge wiring
-4 quarts of oil, and filter
-set of spark plugs
-Expert installation of the turbo kit
-Full custom dyno tune on our mustang dyno.

Not in Texas? Not to worry, we can help you arrange to have your bike shipped to us! (It's a lot cheaper then you think.)

With our world class installs, tunes, 24/7 tech support and for a limited time pricing, there's no reason to go anywhere else.

Pm or call for any questions, or to set up an appointment. 630-807-9002

Whats shipping from 50021?

-D

Actually just went on uships site, and they made it super easy for transporters really easy to bid. They also have up front bids too. Very nice, haven't been on that site in awhile.

thats really not bad at all

-D

It's really not. Then if you take in to consideration the money you could spend if you take your bike to a shop that doesn't know what they're doing, you'll be money ahead by a lot for the little extra you pay to ship a bike.

X2!!!!! pay me now or pay me twice later....:laugh: after uve wasted half the year trying to find someone worth a shiit to do the work properly lol

It's really not. Then if you take in to consideration the money you could spend if you take your bike to a shop that doesn't know what they're doing, you'll be money ahead by a lot for the little extra you pay to ship a bike.

Back