Turbo busa vs UGR Lambo vs GTR's

Great runs Matt! That small stretch leaves you behind off the hit, but man does it freight train those cars good. That's not all she had tho huh?

I don't think it's the stretch I think it's the awd on the cars that's letting them put the power down ASAP why it takes some time to real them in.

Awesome runs. One hell of a bike right there!

A longer stretch (to a certain point) will allow you to run more boost at lower speeds because it's not trying to wheelie as much. Where as in this video, you can hear the boost step up every gear.

True and the certain point busa makes too much power for that 1 little wheel. Looks like one of the races it got a little squirrely on him. Awesome!!! I think any time I ride my bike I have to do 1 little rolling burn out just because it's fun to do.

Sorry I haven't responded, I didn't get any email notifications! Bike is stretched 6" over. I'm still leaking a little boost somewhere and not hitting 24psi Rob. I'm checking the wastegate diaphragm this weekend :)

So when are you racing the mighty H2? Lol I have a feeling it'll look like you'd be racing an SUV and not a sport bike.

So when are you racing the mighty H2? Lol I have a feeling it'll look like you'd be racing an SUV and not a sport bike.

Haha! I would love to run an H2 or H2R, I have local people keeping an eye out for me. I just think it would make a cool vid, two completely different bikes but hey.. we're both boosted. I think it would make for a cool video.

650ib I think is a guy in cleavland not sure how far that is from you but he's always posting kill videos on youtube of non boosted bikes. Seems like a decent guy tho as he still has friends lol.

Sorry I haven't responded, I didn't get any email notifications! Bike is stretched 6" over. I'm still leaking a little boost somewhere and not hitting 24psi Rob. I'm checking the wastegate diaphragm this weekend :)

Weird how I can tell these things... It's like I know... :laugh:

I was out on serenity tooling around at a local meet and a guy with an h2 wanted to run. Would of been so bad.

them cars are freakn sick! those were close races and that bike fast as hell so u know them cars are fast! how much HP u think ur makn that nite? 400?

And how much does a dyno tune for a car like that cost? Do they even do that? Cool thing about a bike, not a whole lot of drivetrain to break. An AWD car putting out that much ass, those guys probably break stuff all the time. Or at least I would think so. I cant imagine a transaxle that could handle putting 400 or so horse to each wheel but hey, still amazing. If that bike isnt running 100%, it sure sounds like it is. That thing sounds tuned so smoothly.

Back