D.M.E. vs. McIntosh Swingarm

Quarter_dragga

Registered
I am running an Evil Swingarm chromoly 4-8 arm. Ive had no issues with it, but I have no idea if it is going to hold up under the load of a turbo bike. And i want to go a bit longer. So I'm shopping around looking for a new arm. Which arm is better of these 2 arms. I see the times being ran on both arms. Does anyone have any experience with the D.ME. arms?

^^^ what he said :beerchug:

Those are 2 of the Best in the game, everybody is gonna have a preference or be partial to 1 but @ the end of the day they are both Top Notch

I prefer the Macintosh as the deep brace finishes on the welded slot section giving more strength. The 2 DME's we bought in finished just before though they may of changed that now. It's a little thing really .

I have Mac arm and its very light weight. I have seen the DME arms and not quite as light weight but their good quality no doubt but not quite as light as the Mac arm. most of ur Pro street racers have a Mac arm and its not because its the cheapest either. seems to me that the Mac arm is braced better too.

I have 2 Mac arms now. Love them both. One chromoly, and one alumipro

THANKS guys. With the setup I want to run, they are priced very close together. Still up in the air. As soon as my bike starts being put together, I will definitely be posting pics.

Can't go wrong with either in my opinion! Those would be the two companies I would choose from if I had to buy again!

It does not really matter what time of the year. If you want it for next season I would have ordered it yesterday.

It does not really matter what time of the year. If you want it for next season I would have ordered it yesterday.
terry quoted me 3-4 weeks when I got mine earlier this year and I had it at my door in 4 so if you call ahead and ask what the lead time is there shouldn't be any surprises.

Buddy of mine was told 3 weeks for a McIntosh chromoly arm,8 weeks after he sent payment it was finally ready&shipped;this was May '14. Terry told me 3 weeks for my aluma street arm last winter,it took 9 weeks exactly. Whatever time he says,double or triple it IMO.

Back