Stage 1 Ultra build

MR2liter

Registered
Hey all,
Ive been lurking in the forum soaking up information for a while now. My build is coming close to completion so I figured I'd start a thread. I purchased my 05 a few months back with an RCC Stage 1 and very bad blow by.. Originally I had planned on just putting pistons in it but it has snowballed far beyond .. Thanks to Scott@cyclewerkz twisting my arm... gently.. lol
Parts involved:
RCC Stage 1 kit
Ultra 1000 plenum
Wossner pistons
Carrillo rods
1/2" studs
webcam intake cam/ gen 2 exhaust
Roller chain
ported o-ringed head
hays convertible clutch
Motec m84 ecu
back cut trans
ams1000

I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting but thats the basic rundown. Currently I am waiting on the arrival of the m84 and ultra 1000. I should have some dyno numbers here in the next coming months. .

So I see stage one, but your running an ultra plenum. Are you running secondaries or big primaries? I ask because a stage one would use an fmu.

Love the weld rts wheels on the f-body btw.

Last edited:
So I see stage one, but your running an ultra plenum. Are you running secondaries or big primaries? I ask because a stage one would use an fmu.

Love the weld rts wheels on the f-body btw.
No fmu on this build..only thing left from the stage 1 will be the turbo.
Im going to run id1000s primarys , no secondarys.
Thanks bud. I think the fbody build turned out pretty good.

IMG_20140424_190416_zpsw0vamrl3.jpg

Looks great! Can't wait to see the end results. Keep us posted with the progress.

Will the bike still run like stock with those huge injectors even with the m84? I've heard that's the best way to go with injectors of that size.

Back