Dragon run in April...

Getn off

Registered
If anyone is interested, i have a small gaggle if bikes heading up to the Dragon April 23-26. Any, and all are invited. We are not all out racer boys, so it might go slow at times!
Leaving Orlando Thursday early morning and riding straight up via I75. Friday, just tool around the local roads and establishments. Saturday head south to Six Gap in Northern Ga for more fun roads. Then, either bolt for home, or grab a hotel near the half way mark and ride into Orlando again on sunday.
I have never been on the Tail of the Dragon on two wheels, and thought it was time! Again, it won't be a track day, just a nice relaxing (for the most part) cruise.
My big yeller Bus, a BMW KT1600, a Yami Stryker, possibly a 750 Gixxer, and 2Hogs are tentative.
If anyone just wants to tag along anytime during this venture, let me know. None of our fem counterparts were interested, but there is a slight chance some may tag in a chase car!
Troy

There's a few members in that area that might meet up. A bunch of us will be up there May 3rd thru 7th. Take it easy and have fun.

Thanks Robert. Love that area. Looking forward to a nice ride. Would be fun to meet a few bus drivers there!
Troy

Almost ready for the ride. Ordered a Zero Gravity Latigo saddle, Puig DB smoked windscreen, got my Stebel in, and oil changed. She's at 900 miles now!
Reserved hotel too!
If anyone wants to tag along, even for a day, let me know.
Troy

Had an absolute blast! Rode from Orlando straight up to Robbinsville this past Thursday, 630 miles. Played on the Dragon and many other local roads Friday. Headed south Saturday and stopped in Adel, GA. Just as we parked the bikes, hail let go! Good thing I let my baby sleep with me! Finished the trip Sunday back in Orlando. 1500 miles total! Yami ran out of gas in the middle of the Smokey mountains! No one had any serious mishaps. Best part was loaning my metric wrench to my Harley friend to work on his Hog! Good thing he needed a 9/16"!
Girl ran like a top. No soreness at all really. Upper back is a little tight, but not bad. Right wrist a little sore, but I used a throttle lock at times. This Latigo seat rocks!
Cannot wait for my next run. And yes, I did order pics! Just wanted to post now and not wait for the cd.
Troy

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back