Maggie Valley Trip

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Well, took a weekend ride to Cherokee / Maggie Valley with some friends. Had a great time at the stomping ground, enjoyed the Blue Ridge Parkway, and had some great tasting pumpkin spice ice cream in a waffle cone, ate a few good steaks for balance :laugh:

SAM_2352.jpg

SAM_2348.jpg

It rained on me basically the whole trip , it really poured down on me Sunday trying to get home. :laugh:

Rain is better than SNOW.

Nice share thanks for the post.

I liked the bicycle with a motor. If you ran out of gas you could still peddle it home. :laugh:

Very foggy and wet, the parkway was wet and covered in leafs, especially the corners it seemed

SAM_2355.jpg

SAM_2420.jpg

Did a week long trip in the area first week of OCt. Road the Diamondback for the first time. Close encounter with an unmarked coming out of the switchbacks , but he could,nt
get turned around fast enough .LOL Fun trip. Only had rain one day and went to Wheels through Time Museum.
Really impressive collection of American motorcycle history. Did a 3600 foot long 350 feet high zipline outside of Asheville (Navitat) that was awesome. My girlfriend and I will
do it again next year. Great getaway!!!

looks like you had a great time in spite of the rain...thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

Did a week long trip in the area first week of OCt. Road the Diamondback for the first time. Close encounter with an unmarked coming out of the switchbacks , but he could,nt
get turned around fast enough .LOL Fun trip. Only had rain one day and went to Wheels through Time Museum.
Really impressive collection of American motorcycle history. Did a 3600 foot long 350 feet high zipline outside of Asheville (Navitat) that was awesome. My girlfriend and I will
do it again next year. Great getaway!!!

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

looks like you had a great time in spite of the rain...thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:
I didn't think I was gonna make it home. It was raining so hard that cars were pulling off the road. It was awful. I'm getting use to mountains = rain :laugh:

I didn't think I was gonna make it home. It was raining so hard that cars were pulling off the road. It was awful. I'm getting use to mountains = rain :laugh:

i've been there before, it isn't any fun! however, the pain all goes away once i'm home and warmed up again :laugh: then, it's time to start planning the next trip :thumbsup:

Back