Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

niso

Registered
Would love to see some pics of Busa's set up for touring. Inspiration and all that.

In case you were wondering what the monitor was for:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-mods/136526-what-happens-when-you-cross-geek-busa.html

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

I am going to share some of the pics with guys on the Bandit forum that have an interest.

hi,on our way to the french pyrenees,this was at san sebastian in northern spain,this is when i had the white k8 busa.

i have a black k9 busa now and these pics were taken when doing a bit of a tour of england ,wales,

BUSA 2009 LUGGAGE 009.jpg

PYRENEES 2009 088.jpg

PYRENEES 2009 954.jpg

BLACK BUSA WITH LUGGAGE 004.jpg

BLACK BUSA WITH LUGGAGE 001.jpg

Hi, My wife and I recently attended the Busa Stampede in Reno. Rode from Tucson AZ to Reno, over 1,000 miles in Reno and then home. We also make tours all over AZ and go Tucson to San Diego quite a bit. A little over 33,000 miles so far, bags, seats, JM sound system, GPS, phone and other stuff. Also a Hahn Stage 1 turbo tucked in there. Its the best tour bike ! Heated handgrips are a good idea! We bought speedohealer, carbon fiber pattern mirrors and other cool stuff from the Pashnit website a great place for ideas! We rode Shadows and a Harley before this one...no comparison. The Busa is an awesome touring and racing machine. Last pic is loaded to the max for 2 week trip..wife rode her ZX-14 and I brought the stuff!

2010BusaMtLemmon.jpg

SSPX0247.jpg

2010-08-13 12.23.31.jpg

DM_17536 (2).jpg

DM_17908 (2).jpg

2010-08-16 12.58.27.jpg

I also have the gel seat option, Tribo seat cover on the rearseat for the missus when she leaves her GIXER at home, Double bubble screen, Garmin GPS with Starcom1 headset installed in my helmet. The racks are SW Motech, hard luggage is by Givi and tankbag is Streetline by Hein Gericke this setup is more than enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

I also have the gel seat option, Tribo seat cover on the rearseat for the missus when she leaves her GIXER at home, Double bubble screen, Garmin GPS with Starcom1 headset installed in my helmet. The racks are SW Motech, hard luggage is by Givi and tankbag is Streetline by Hein Gericke this setup is more than enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Back