whos the guy to get some tires from here??? also what do u like for my price riange

bikerboy2182

Registered
i have been using and like the conti motions at about 175 a pair i think they are nice. probaly my 5th set so far. im a broke kid so price matters almost more then performance. who on this site is a go to guy to get a new set of tires from? what do u like to use in this price catagory?? thanks for sharing any info

Re: whos the guy to get some tires from here??? also what do u like for my price rian

I've heard good things about Shinko, 009's.

Re: whos the guy to get some tires from here??? also what do u like for my price rian

I don't know anyone that's in the tire business. You have to decide what you want and it sounds like you like the conti motions. Revzilla is usually the cheapest.

190.88 shipped for the conti motions on Revzilla.

thanks guys. im on a time crunch and had a budget. my price was eaither more conti motions or shinko 009. im not a hard rider. i ride around town at 40mph and thats about it. wanted to try something new as i will keep my motions for backup i went with the 009s. i read mostly good reviews about them. got them for 179 shipped !!!

Back