Zx14 gets fugglier!!!

GrandpaBusa

Registered
Just got my April Motorcyclist and on page 32 they show 2 possible new versions if th 14 for 07, a nekid z1400 and a
new bagger to replace the Concours. The bagger isn't too bad as the forman grills are smaller but the nekid version makes the current bike look absolutely beautufil if there is anything beautiful about it. Can't get a picture to post up but am willing to bet most everyone will agree it is one bike we don't want too see.

i'd love to see some pic's
rock.gif

Just got my April Motorcyclist and on page 32 they show 2 possible new versions if th 14 for 07, a nekid  z1400  and a
new bagger to replace the Concours.  The bagger isn't too bad as the forman grills are smaller but the nekid version makes the current bike look absolutely beautufil if there is anything beautiful about it.  Can't get a picture to post up but am willing to bet most everyone will agree it is one bike  we don't want too see.
I saw the pic of the naked version somewhere, and your right.....eeeeeeeeeyyyuuuuuukkkkkk!!!!!

Yep. Saw the pictures. Kinda' waste of Photoshop pixels.

Maybe Luc1 was bored.
wink.gif

Hey grandpa, watch out now...the Phantom might get after you for talking such "blasphemy".  
poke.gif

Here ya go. Scanned images from the same article. Sorry, not very good images. The author states that these pics are photoshopped by a Scandinavian wishful thinker and are not a part of Kawasaki's planned lineup.

Naked:

ZX1400_naked.JPG

Im a fan of nakids and I dont think its that bad, and at least you can see the mechanicals instead of slabs of late model pontiac looking plastic. Besides, nakids are supposed to be kinda fugly.

i got to say the naked version looks a hell of a lot better than what there is now, i would deff give it a second thought of buying it if it was naked.....and then i would decide not to and keep the busa....
laugh.gif

IMO...I like that naked look. helluva big streetfighter but it looks better than what they have now.

Back