Your daily gutbustin' laugh----Girl falls in fountain while texting.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
This seems to be the national laugh medicine right now.
Just goes to show how 'tuned out' people are when texting .
She's walking in the mall texting and whoops......

Ooops sorry. I saw that thread and skipped it :)

TwoTone can you explain how people can respond or post when you just post the video in videos section ?

TwoTone can you explain how people can respond or post when you just post the video in videos section ?

Good Point!

I seen her on tv last night whimpering and crying about how imbrassing it was for her to be laughed at by the entire country and especially at work.

She has now contacted an attorney and considering suit because there wasn't a fence around the pool.

Any attorney who takes that case should be exported to Iran for life! :moon:

charges have been dropped from what I hear...she is a loser in real life also.

No one would even know who it was if she didnt think she could have made $$$ and laywered up.

It depends on how it was embedded to start with. If you post up a video in the video section, there is a check box in the lower right hand corner of the page, that will allow a thread to start. You can then reply just like any other threaded topic.

Good Point!

I seen her on tv last night whimpering and crying about how imbrassing it was for her to be laughed at by the entire country and especially at work.

She has now contacted an attorney and considering suit because there wasn't a fence around the pool.

Any attorney who takes that case should be exported to Iran for life! :moon:

Saw her on CNN this morn doing same. they asked her why she had contacted an atty and she said 'to make things right' ?

It depends on how it was embedded to start with. If you post up a video in the video section, there is a check box in the lower right hand corner of the page, that will allow a thread to start. You can then reply just like any other threaded topic.

Ok thanks

read about this also.....supposedly, she has a "criminal record"

so if she has a criminal record that means she can't sue anyone ?
She's a dumb ex crook who now will sue and win millions and laugh at all of us doing it the right/hard way :(

Also understand she was using credit card for purchases that didn't belong to her....:whistle:

Also understand she was using credit card for purchases that didn't belong to her....:whistle:

Ooof ! :)
I'm sure they will find that she's been to Pakistan lately and trained at a camp or that she's an illegal from ******* and deport her :rofl:

Heres a screen shot, check the box so it starts a thread for discussion. You HAVE to check the box! :laugh:

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 208
Pity she didn't drown. You'll now start to see fountains removed or fences up around them. Gotta protect the stupid people. If we didn't, who would run our country?:rofl:

Back