you with me?

:rofl:

I would give my left nut to do that 1 time!!!

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

well its a good thing that guy isnt flying the plane. im assuming he needs those inflatable pants to keep the blood from going to his legs. wat a ride that must be

It's crazy to think that the blue angels do all of their flying without g-suits, to give them better control while in tight formation. I would pay good money Thor the chance to try that.

I've had a chance to do it... I pulled 9G's in a F-16 while stationed in Germany.. Got a nice certificate and some other things. Absolutely a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

well its a good thing that guy isnt flying the plane. im assuming he needs those inflatable pants to keep the blood from going to his legs. wat a ride that must be

They ("inflatable pants") are called an Anti-G Suit. It's designed to keep the blood in your legs from rushing to your head which leads to a black-out or brown-out.

I've had a chance to do it... I pulled 9G's in a F-16 while stationed in Germany.. Got a nice certificate and some other things. Absolutely a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

It's official...I hate you!! :laugh:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Back