you think your cell phone is hot ?

wow, groovy, the new googleberry 2000. i would totally break that thing.
Same here I am very rough on phones. I wonder how well that one would hold up first time i forgot to zip my tank bag.

Same here I am very rough on phones. I wonder how well that one would hold up first time i forgot to zip my tank bag.

I was thinking the same thing! I know my iPhone did fair so well when my back pack unzipped and it hit the pavement @ 135 mph...lol

I was thinking the same thing! I know my iPhone did fair so well when my back pack unzipped and it hit the pavement @ 135 mph...lol

I did the same with my black berry. I felt it hit my foot on the way down so I stoped to pick it up. I found the case, btry, back cover and the sim card. The sim card holder was bent so i straightened it out with my thumb and put it all back togeather and it worked.:laugh:

I did the same with my black berry. I felt it hit my foot on the way down so I stoped to pick it up. I found the case, btry, back cover and the sim card. The sim card holder was bent so i straightened it out with my thumb and put it all back togeather and it worked.:laugh:

That's awesome! To bad for me though, after finding my iPhone(2 hours looking) the screen was broken, sim card missing, and a bit road rashy!
:banghead:

info
If only this were true... Too bad, it's only a render at this point, but it's looking really fancy. What is it? It's a triple-screen phone with a hardware keyboard put somewhere on the inside and looks quite complicated to handle.

Designer Kristian Ulrich Larsen has made up this concept called "The Flip." It can be laid down like a slate, popped up like a kickstand, folded together like a book, flipped out to show the keyboard. This phone is far ahead of your craziest dreams. It will feature stock Android, a Super AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass and an aluminium body. It's not real yet (and may never be), it's just a concept, but we'd love to see this device will become reality in a not-too-distant future. Until then, you can keep watching the dreamy video after the break.

Gorilla glass you will not break :thumbsup:

info from Androidguys.com

Back