You like wheelies......

Probably would have been fine if he had the sense to tap the brake instead of trying to Fred Flintstone it. He didnt go over till he dropped his legs.

First thing I learned from my cousin was if your first wheelie was not good don't try it again right away, ride for a little bit more become stable again then try it. That is definitly going to hurt his pride.

trying too hard....2 words... Trail Brake.

pfunk.jpg

He left a whole bunch of his leg on the ground too! That is definitely gonna leave a mark.

WHY did he put his feet out like outriggers? It doesn't look like he slipped off, it does look like he tried to flintstone stop.

Ouch.

I hope he din't tear any ligaments the way his knees bent outwards as he slid so gracefully across the asphalt. And pulling on the handlbars the way he did, I am suprised he didn't go completely backwards and slide on his back witht he bike on top of him.
wink.gif

I hope he got some sence knocked into him. Did you hear how hard his helmet hit the pavement. OUCH!

not that i be so stupid but if sombody caught my ass on film doin some , there would be one hell of a fight before that sh@t hit the internet ! not only is he a dum ass ! hes a proud dumb ass!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back