Yoshimura R77 Carbon vs Stainless

FACE

Registered
I have the white/blue 09 Busa. I'm down to my last decision: Do I go with the all stainless, stainless with carbon cap, or all carbon pipe. Is there discoloring issues with the stainless pipe? Why is the carbon pipe more expensive? Difference in sound? Please advise. I'm almost there!

I like the looks of carbon, but I went with the tiforce full duals..Look and sound Great! :thumbsup:

CF is more expensive because it weighs less. IMHO, CF will look better with your bike (complements the black frame)

My system arrived today, can't wait to get home....:thumbsup: I went with the all carbon, looks great. I think it would look killer on your color.....:thumbsup:

I think I kinda hate stainless steel exhausts on sportbikes, especially after having a stainless steel jardine exhaust on my first bike. That material resembles chrome too much for it to have any place on a sporting motorcylce. Titanium, and carbon fiber is where it's at.

Carbon fiber can fade and appear "whitish" over time, but it's the best lookin material for a brand new pipe. Titanium is very light and extremely durable. As far as performance and pracitiality, titanium is the best bet. I've got an M4 titanium exhaust with a carbon fiber end cap that I'm very pleased with.

-AJ

I have the full carbon R-77 and love it. I just wish the header and mid-pipe was black instead of shiny as hell. As said, it really dont go with the rest of the bike.

I have the 09 Wht/Blu Busa - I chose the stainless r77's because they looked better against the white. They're also considerably less in price than carbon.:cheerleader:

With a white bike, I personally think the stainless will look the best. I have a white B also and wont be getting CF pipes.

The CF will look really good against the black frame, but I had the an issue with CF. The gel coat on the cf was done wrong. it dried out and cracked.

I have the white/blue 09 Busa. I'm down to my last decision: Do I go with the all stainless, stainless with carbon cap, or all carbon pipe. Is there discoloring issues with the stainless pipe? Why is the carbon pipe more expensive? Difference in sound? Please advise. I'm almost there!
I have the 09 white with the full carbon and I love it

Back