YOSHIMURA  full race exhaust

00sscam

Registered
Has any one purchased this system looking to see who has the best price for a Rs3 full system with a SS can .

Board sponsers ,ebay,
rock.gif

just wondering if any one has purchased this recently.

no, but going back and forth on which system i want to buy (yoshi or muzzy full system) i would like to know best price for the yoshi as well!
beerchug.gif

(hayabusa99b/w @ Jan. 24 2007,19:39) no, but going back and forth on which system i want to buy (yoshi or muzzy full system) i would like to know best price for the yoshi as well!
beerchug.gif
Give me a ring at the shop as well. I am sure I can meet your pricing expectations.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

great i have been looking a ebay and a bunch of other sites. Looking fowdard to talking with you tomorrow

Chris

The Hindle makes better power. I've owned both systems.

(GMbusa @ Jan. 24 2007,19:53) The Hindle makes better power. I've owned both systems.
A Timex keeps just as good time as a Rolex. Some like the Rolex.
biggrin.gif

I just got a new yosh trs system about a month ago. I actually had a problem with it squeaking at idle (I think I saw another link on the board about it also). Yosh said it was my secondary baffle (I think thats what they called it). So, I could either send it back or drill out the rivots to take it out (or weld it back, they said the spot weld was broke) and rivot it back up. So 6 bucks for rivots at fastenal or 10 to ship back to CA. I'm dissapointed in that respect, but the rest of the system was up to par. I'm a welder/machinist by trade and was pretty pleased at the workmanship. Others have complained about it, but mine must have not been a monday or a friday system.

(GPW @ Jan. 24 2007,19:55)
(GMbusa @ Jan. 24 2007,19:53) The Hindle makes better power. I've owned both systems.
biggrin.gif
+100...
going to point A to point B...you can do it with mopad?
mad.gif
or busa...
biggrin.gif
anyone?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
[/quote]
that is a good comparison

(00sscam @ Jan. 24 2007,19:52) great i have been looking a ebay and a bunch of other sites. Looking fowdard  to talking  with  you tomorrow

Chris
Chris,

it was a pleasure speaking with you, glad we were able to close a deal. Looking forward to the pictures.

GPW

Don't know, Don't care, all I know is that the Board Sponsors keep this board going
tounge.gif
. So for me, I if can, I buy from them  
beerchug.gif

Don't buy an exhaust system off e-bay . The sponcers here will take care of you . As far as brands making more power It has alot to do with the tuner.

GPW:

Top Notch sales team, Great customer service and very Professional. Thanks for all your help.

To any one watching this thread "GPW" is where you want to go for setting up your ride.

Thanks again

Chris

Back