Yoshi TRS Stainless Bolt Ons...What do ya think?

AztecKanji

Registered
Came across an ad here in town for some Yosh TriOval Bolt ons for my gen1. guy wants 300 bux, says he only had them on his 06 for a month before he had to sell his bike. I just want to know what kind of difference in sound I can expect if I replace the stockers with these? I have read on here several times that the Yoshi's are the quietest aftermarkets, and I really would want something louder but I don't have the money to spend for the Brock's system that I want.

What do ya think?

I like my Yosh bolt on's.

2009 HomecomingHalie 094.jpg

Gutted? How'd you do that?

Drilled out the rivets, removed the baffles and packing, then put the ends back on and riveted them back on. Got the hand riveter for 10 bucks from Harbor Freight and the aluminum rivets from Lowes.

Has a very nice sound to it now :thumbsup:

Drilled out the rivets, removed the baffles and packing, then put the ends back on and riveted them back on. Got the hand riveter for 10 bucks from Harbor Freight and the aluminum rivets from Lowes.

Has a very nice sound to it now :thumbsup:

Sweet, sounds simple enough. So i guess you didn't like the original sound of them?

Sweet, sounds simple enough. So i guess you didn't like the original sound of them?

Didnt hear the original sound. I had Yoshi RS-3s and they were too quiet for what I liked so i gutted those. When i bought these I just assumed they would be just as quiet and gutted them before I put them on. Very happy with how deep it sounds and its not obnoxiously loud

Didnt hear the original sound. I had Yoshi RS-3s and they were too quiet for what I liked so i gutted those. When i bought these I just assumed they would be just as quiet and gutted them before I put them on. Very happy with how deep it sounds and its not obnoxiously loud

Great, thanks a lot. I'm gonna go check them out tomorrow and make sure they still look new as he said and we'll see. You think 300 is a decent price for these?

Great, thanks a lot. I'm gonna go check them out tomorrow and make sure they still look new as he said and we'll see. You think 300 is a decent price for these?

If they are in near mint condition yes. I bought mine in mint condition from a member on this site for 250 which is a steal. 300 is definitely a good price but it wouldnt hurt to try and throw a lower number to the seller :thumbsup: They go for 600+ New

Back