Yoshi RS3 Slip-ons

G

The US Versions definitely do NOT have
cats. The only versions that are said
to have cats are the European versions but
there has even been some question whether they all do since DC in the UK thinks his may not although he does have a parallel
import.

Are there any Australian owners who have fitted the RS3's. Mine have just arrived with the fuel management system, and I would appreciate any settings that are working in the real world. I believe the US Busa is different to the Oz version in that we do not have a catalytic convertor. I assume that the settings would be slightly different. However I would still appreciate any input....Thanx

Has anyone in the US put on the Yosh slip-ons? What about the power commander? Real life experiance would be helpful to those of us who just got our busa and are looking to change the exhaust.

Just picked up the RS3s this morning. Unfortunatly, I was convinced not to get the race. The salesperson told me that the race would be too loud, and may land me a summons. He went on to say that the packing could be removed for louder sound and that the differance between the two is the packing. Ill install it tonight, and if i dont like it ill pull the packing out. Im sure u guys know alot more that i do abt this, but, is taking the packing out a good idea. I mean, if it was designed for street, would removing th packing be ok for better sound and performance w/o compromising the motor??

Just picked up the RS3s this morning. Unfortunatly, I was convinced not to get the race. The salesperson told me that the race would be too loud, and may land me a summons. He went on to say that the packing could be removed for louder sound and that the differance between the two is the packing. Ill install it tonight, and if i dont like it ill pull the packing out. Im sure u guys know alot more that i do abt this, but, is taking the packing out a good idea. I mean, if it was designed for street, would removing th packing be ok for better sound and performance w/o compromising the motor??

Well their on, and the sound is just ok. After putting on one side, i compared it to the stock. Its abt 3 decibles louder and deeper. You really hear the difference when you crank the throttle. Overall, the difference is negligible.

Back