YOSH RS3 SLIP-ONS (SLIPPING OFF)

OB_Neomastiff

Registered
Sorry to hear this! I have the carbon oval RS-3's and so far I think there great. Probably will have to take apart the can and put a high temp sealer around that end cap then put it back together. If it aint to anoying I think I would let Yosh do it. Good luck

Has anyone out there had a problem with their RS3 Oval slip-ons coming apart? I have a problem with the right one separating at the front (where it bolts to the collector adapter) and exhaust passes through this small separation. I called Yosh and they are willing to fix or replace it at the end of riding season so as to not inconvenience me as much but I will still have to pay for shipping, which is alot from Alaska.
So anyone have any good ideas as to how to seal this? Should I bother to try to repair it?

I've got the RS3's and they've been no problem, other than that they packed 2 incorrect bolts in the carton and caused me plenty of hassle. If I had your problem, I'd pressure Yosh to eat the shipping. They shouldn't be shipping crap to Alaska or anywhere else. If word gets around that their product delaminates or falls apart, they'll have bigger problems than a UPS bill for Alaska delivery.

Back