yosh full system and used busa bodywork

OB_hiabuser

Registered
well, i got the fuel injection remapped and the full yosh system on. gained 5 rwhp all the way across the board. could've gained more on top, but wanted it all the way through. run's great, sounds great, looks great. now pushing just over 161 rwhp peak. i got the bike back from my crash and have some body panels that can still be used. the right fairing is scrathec pretty badly but can be sanded and painted. the left panel has a scratch that is not even visible unless you get right up on it and it's on the bottome side so you have to be on the ground looking up to see it. the upper is cracked in one spot at the top left, but can be repaired. also have other misc parts. someone had asked me to let them know when i got it done cuz they wanted to buy them. whoever it is, just let me know. it's cluttering up my space. later's all.
mike

WHO CARES!!!!How much does lung cancer cost if you figure it by the pack. Who gives a %&#@ !!!! I have seen some guy from Rhode Island who removed his stock baffles with a chisel and a screwdriver all drien with a hammer. So you might ask How much did you pay to f^%& up your new bike and how much did it cost bythe decibel?

Back