Yes Please!

ResidentEvil

Registered
This would be nice for 2018.
Screenshot_2017-04-07-10-25-26.png

As much as I like the angular enhancements, I highly doubt that a bike born in a wind tunnel would go that far.
Looks badass tho.
Troy

why............it's just the Same Gen2 with aftermarket air intake scoops

Gen3 needs to be more Radical
otherwise ZX14R boys will be laughing at Suzuki for the next 10 years

If it has the electronics of the new Gixxer....I will own one. Otherwise I will just keep modding the gen2 :beerchug:

I have to admit I really like it too!:beerchug:
Woulda been cool for suzuki to do at least a small cosmetic change like that somewhere inbetween the 08 year and now.
anymore pics of that cowling? any other info?

I'd settle for a fourth mode on the selector... Just called "busa" select it and the symbol lights up like back to the future, Sparks and all! And all the other bikes see is a friggin flame strip going by them and smoke saying "yes the Hayabusa is back on top and no you ain't never gonna catch it"

A bit far fetched I know but a person can dream. I dreamed about riding a busa since 1999 and in 2016 the dream came true. Took a while but omfg it was worth the wait.

I like it but agree it's not radically different from the current iteration.

My hopes:

1) I'd love to see a stock bike punching out around 200whp.
2) Shed about 50lbs (more would be nice but let's be realistic)
3) Get rid of the gigantic looking tank (I hate that most about the bike)and more aggressive body work. These bikes are all speed limited anyways (stock), so a bike designed in a wind tunnel is really unnecessary, IMO.
4) Improved brakes and suspension
5) Current tech gadgets with updated display
6) Quick shifter available from factory

U think this tank is big. Go sit on a Green Machine! Felt like I was stratling a school bus!
Troy

LOL. I am just jaded from riding twins the past few years. That is a narrow bike. A lot of it to me is how the tank flows. It looks super long by them dragging it down to the frame instead of doing a trim piece in that area like most bikes.

The tank IS too long, in my opinion, whatever that's worth. It made me grow to hate the Busa too.
3 1/2 years, 6 seats, risers, heli-bars, seperate and combined, then finally Spiegler dirt bike bars...and I'de had it.
Traded straight up for a Bking.
No regrets.
Loved the Bking, sold it 2 years later.
Gonna buy another gsxr1k, and put Spiegler bars on it.
The Busa is a great all around bike, but I'll say it yet again. It rides like it was designed for someone whose arms are twice as long as their legs.

Back