Yeah baby!

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
rev pshh, rev pshh,rev pshh! Boost by motorhead!
smile.gif

So you're gonna have turbo and nitrous? That should put you in the low 3 second quarter miles. Either way it's gonna fly and soud so good.

Is he going to send you all the parts or is this for the 1k you picked up?

So when's the big exhaust sale happening at your house? I know you got about 150 soon to be useless set-ups.........

The dude made me one hell of a deal, all braided lines,included a Bov on the intake and a already modded oil pan! 2200 miles on the kit, so its basically new.I'm keeping the slip ons I bought from justintime,but the HMF's will prolly go to someone in Kentucky.I cant wait to get this thing on and go for my first boosted busa blast! NJ.

THAT CARMEN gonna ride real nice now!!!! I hear nitrous with turbo has a buffering/cooling effect? Anyhow, boosted+nitrous=damn insane!!! I like that!

BTW-why the Ghetto vs. Velocity or other kits? I'm sure it's a good choice regardless.

but the HMF's will prolly go to someone in Kentucky.
yeah...those peeps in KY can't seem to let the HMFs alone. I imagine he's getting another set of highmounts
wink.gif
....just so he doesn't have to take all new pictures!

But unless you've been selling them on eBay...you prolly still have a nice selection laying around.....no?
I'ld be interested to know if there's a dual low mount set laying around.
rock.gif

and congrats on a new level of "flying low".

Back