YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

wow.gif

Aight....

Where you moving to in FL?

Good luck with whatever you got up ya sleeve bro.

A great man once told me: 'its not what you know, its how much you talk about it with who you know'... or was it 'see a doctor and get rid of it' or..... He** Ben I cant remember...

Just go forth and prosper bro!

(thrasherfox @ Sep. 27 2007,15:56)
(LCB @ Sep. 27 2007,12:36) How did I know that somewhere "Little People" were involved?.....
They are no longer "little" people. they are now referred to as vertically challlenged.

Well at least that is what she said as she was calling me a bad boy and brought out this long leather....

oh never mind...
Well, anyone compared to me is "little people"...

(YH2K @ Sep. 27 2007,16:09) Aight....

A great man once told me: 'its not what you know, its how much you talk about it with who you know'... or was it 'see a doctor and get rid of it' or..... He** Ben I cant remember...

Right, don't trust whitey, and see a doctor and get rid of it...
Gotta love the Jerk...

Anyway, gonna be going to MMI in Orlando once I get stuff straight up here... Looks like it'll be March.

(yamahor @ Sep. 27 2007,22:36)

Gotta love the Jerk...

Anyway, gonna be going to MMI in Orlando once I get stuff straight up here... Looks like it'll be March.
The Jerk is a timeless classic! Gotta love that special purpose!

Roger on the move to Orlando, I used to live there!

There is a little town outside of Orlando called Bithlo, they had a nice motorsports park out there when I was there. Good place to drown some sorrows and see some good fights - something about a good mud bog that brings out the best in people!

Hope you do well my friend.

(YH2K @ Sep. 28 2007,08:17)
(yamahor @ Sep. 27 2007,22:36)

Gotta love the Jerk...

The Jerk is a timeless classic! Gotta love that special purpose!

Roger on the move to Orlando, I used to live there!

There is a little town outside of Orlando called Bithlo, they had a nice motorsports park out there when I was there. Good place to drown some sorrows and see some good fights - something about a good mud bog that brings out the best in people!

Hope you do well my friend.
Thanks Randy!
beerchug.gif

Back