X-Mas is getting in the way of Mods

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, This Christmas thing is getting the way of Mods for Misty :banghead: How am I supposed to Pay for Mods when I have to buy these pesky presents. ???

( Bahhhhh Humbug )

I have a solution but not sure how it will turn out. ???

I am going to buy the wife a set of Black calipers that just happen to fit Misty. :thumbsup:

Marianna will get a new Silver Left Front fork, That just happens to fit Misty :thumbsup:

Jordon will get a new Silver Right fork, That also just happens to fit Misty. :thumbsup:

And finally as a Family gift I will have the name of each family member airbrushed onto Misty ( Please note it will be done in a language that looks alot like some type of graphics. ) But if you look really close and close one eye while squinting the other and looking through your eyelashes you can make it out. :whistle:

i have been thinking the same thing, it really sucks when you have 2 bikes you want to mod

sounds like a plan. Dont forget to teach the children one of lifes most important lessons. Its better to give than to recieve. Especially when its Busa parts:whistle:

:poke: i have fud up gold forks.wana x-mas gift me your gold ones when you get silver?:laugh:

Sounds like a great plan to me!

Let me know how it works out for you and if you need a place to stay. :laugh:

I just hope santas credit card works @ pashinit!!

cause my short list was made using that site!

a thinking man would of jumped on the last group buy and wraped it under the tree! from "unknown"

dummy dummy!
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup: :rofl:

Christmas Day is just 1 out of 365 each year that i am glad i am single...more $ for Lucy and time for me to hang out with my friends :beerchug:

I feel your pain. Spent my money on Christmas now I get to look at all the good deals going around. A couple mentions of group buys and some brake rotors that I will probably have to pay full price for later.
Good idea though. I wonder if the wife would like a nice set of powdercoated wheels?:laugh:

Back