Wtf over..... why oh why. Dumb people

MOCKIN U

Registered
So i have my bikes clutch cover off and everything attached but oil is half drained out. My dumbass temporary roomate needed to borrow my tool box but wont come out of the garage without moving bike so i told him no. The bike cant move because the clutch is opened up and dont want something goin wrong.

Well im at work and got a call...."um dude, i cant get your box out" yeah duh this i know......oh **** wait did you try to move the bike......silence on the phone "well i thought i could put it in neutral without pulling clutch lever in amd thought was in neutral but went to move it forward and wouldnt move right and heard a spring sound like i flicked a thin piece of metal with my finger"

This of course sent me into a new level of pissed off!!! He no longer lives with me because i clearly told you to not touch my stuff and you thought better of it now im waiting on parts to arrive just to put it back together to see what the hell he just F'd up......

no im married. we were helping a married friend who is having issues......now he has more. Hes a close dude but damn i told you not to touch and you did anyway. heres to hoping it was nothing but its never ever nothing

I am. right now Im just waiting on a broken bolt. I broke one of these clutch spring bolts....oh well. Then it goes back together

Well then, you've earned your position. If you saw fit to take him in up to this point then you have to think he is worth your efforts. Stick with him sir....smack him about, then have a beer....friends don't come easy but last a lifetime.

no im married. we were helping a married friend who is having issues......now he has more. Hes a close dude but damn i told you not to touch and you did anyway. heres to hoping it was nothing but its never ever nothing

so I looked at it ans the Repair bill is $2000. please show him this post and have him pay you the damages...:laugh:

actually yeah. I did order one from ronayers but that hasnt shipped yet. Im missing the one pictured below. I can find a metric to bolt into it at local hardware but that bottom one not so much. I have that out now just becaue I was trying to manipulate it in some way to get that broken bolt out but no go

2012-03-11_16-54-46_700.jpg

I don't know about hardware, also, some bolts on the bike are one time use only. I would order new OEM on that one brother. At least he didn't dump your bike :dunno:

yeah its the stand thats fubar. I broke the bolt off in the stand.......part STILL hasnt shipped. I shoulda went to my local stealership but ordered at ronayers instead cause it always goes well there. guess a small hiccup on them getting it in.

Next time give Justin @ Honda East a call. He will give you a good price and quick shipping.

Back