Wrecked my bike!!!!!

Freechance

Registered
I just got done riding my hayabusa....then decided to ride my small 50cc pocket bike..well into an hour riding i wrecked it...good thing it was not my busa!!!! I think my pants got caught on the handlebars and when i tried to get it free to steer i wrecked...i feel so stupid...my its usually the little bikes that hurt you before the big bikes..well after the roll on the road i picked the bike up and packed it home..not gear no nothing so i hit
my head,arms and hands plus my ancle..blood was every where because i have a gash in my head,and ancle is soar hands are all cut up plus road rash on my nose...and lips...no stitches!!! Bike is ok ready to ride again!!!!

If it got 2 wheels and an engine you should have a minimum helmet and gloves, hopefully the rest.

Oh well Chicks dig guys with scars !
:laugh:

glad your ok

I wrecked my 50 all the time.

Ohhhhhhhhh wait I was only 9 at the time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope your ok and also glad it wasnt the Busa

I just got done riding my hayabusa....then decided to ride my small 50cc pocket bike..well into an hour riding i wrecked it...good thing it was not my busa!!!! I think my pants got caught on the handlebars and when i tried to get it free to steer i wrecked...i feel so stupid...my its usually the little bikes that hurt you before the big bikes..well after the roll on the road i picked the bike up and packed it home..not gear no nothing so i hit
my head,arms and hands plus my ancle..blood was every where because i have a gash in my head,and ancle is soar hands are all cut up plus road rash on my nose...and lips...no stitches!!! Bike is ok ready to ride again!!!!

Dang, I thought I was gonna see pics of a smashed 'Busa. Good thing it was only the pocket bike

Back