Wreck in my neck of the woods...

I fricken hate that crap, I click on the link, then go to the news web site, see the icon that reads "CARS CRASH ON LIVE T.V."
Which is right above a still picture... and you go to the link.. and nothing!! cant find it..

If it is there, it doesn't easily pop out at you, you should be able to click on the link and have the video load..

Dang people who program those web pages like that should be hung up by their testicles!!!

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: "Fixed for VA :p"|1095446881 -->

Look Paw!

That there is one o dem TV type camera folks!

I wonder what he's doing way out here?

Sorry to hear bout the seriously injured dude, but that was pretty humerous!
laugh.gif

Okay, I know I'm blonde and all, but I don't even see the vid...lead video on that link is for an all SPAM restaurant...
blush.gif

Helpa blonde, will ya?!

Dang people who program those web pages lile that shpuld be hung up by their testicals!!!
Get mad there toward the end of your post thrasher?!

Your entire last sentence just looks mad and all misspelled... Oh, and it's 'testicles'...you got 'em...learn how to spell 'em, okay?
biggrin.gif

You know I love ya...just breaking balls...
smile.gif

Dang people who program those web pages lile that shpuld be hung up by their testicals!!!

Your entire last sentence just looks mad and all misspelled... Oh, and it's 'testicles'...you got 'em...learn how to spell 'em, okay?
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
Just breaking balls? is that one of them that testicular jokes? !!!!!
tounge.gif

Your entire last sentence just looks mad and all misspelled...  Oh, and it's 'testicles'...you got 'em...learn how to spell 'em, okay?  
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
Just breaking balls? is that one of them that testicular jokes? !!!!!
tounge.gif
noooooooo...I would never joke like that!
laugh.gif

Hey...this it?
smile.gif

I'm trying to redeem myself here...

Crash caught on tape

Bad thing is that the news crew probably created a distraction...reporter was lucky he didn't get smacked with a car!

Hey Michelle, If you check the video you can see a van crossing just as the kid in the car is coming to the intersection. I bet he didn't even see the truck coming because his view was blocked by the van. That's the way I see it and I'm sticking to it..  
smile.gif
Bob

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095448591 -->

Hey Michelle, If you check the video you can see a van crossing just as the kid in the car is coming to the intersection. I bet he didn't even see the truck coming because his view was blocked by the van. That's the way I see it and I'm sticking to it..  
smile.gif
Bob
I'm with you, but I bet the driver of the little car noticed the news crew on the side of the road and just didn't think to LOOK before proceeding...he/she was thinking "I'm on TV!"

Imagine if that had been a bike instead of a truck heading that way and hitting that car?! Stupid drivers...
mad.gif

According to the newspaper report he is a 17 year high school student that had just left the near by school. And yes, I'm glad I wasn't going through that road at that time. I would have wings and strumming a harp.
sad.gif

According to the newspaper report he is a 17 year high school student that had just left the near by school. And yes, I'm glad I wasn't going through that road at that time. I would have wings and strumming a harp.
sad.gif
If you were on your Harley, you'd barely be at the intersection and all would be just fine!

tounge.gif

Just kidding, Bob...want another Harley? Nobody wants my hugger...can't give the damn thing away!
laugh.gif

The person in the car was not obstructed by the van, if you watch it closely the car starts to pull out before the van blocks his view. I am pretty sure the guy was distracted by watching the TV crew. Hope the guy is ok, they say he is in critical condition.

Ouch!!! I just wonder how those airplane's engines don't stall when doing maneuvers like that? I guess you'd have to be a pilot to understand.
rock.gif

Back