Worst joke competition

look down your shirt and spell attic out loud
cool.gif
I about choked on my coffee.......Funny, Funny, Funny! Loved it!
Mrs....
hello.gif

A Nurse walks up to the nurses station. Her supervisor asks her, Why do you have that rectal thermometer above your ear? The nurse answers, I don't know, but I do know where I left my ink pen!
SHOCKED.gif

Blond goes into a beautyshop to get her hair done and she has a walk-man headset on. The hairdresser tells her she'll have to remove the earphones but the blonde convinces him that she can't take them off. So the hairdresser finds a way to get her hair done. This happens another two times. On her forth trip to the beauty-shop, she still has the headphones on and still refuses to take them off. While the hair dresser is doing her hair, the blond falls asleep. So the hair dresser decides he going to find out what she's listening to. When the hair dresser removes the headphones the blonde goes limp. When the hairdresser listens to her walk-man it telling her to breath in..... breath out..... breath in...... breath out.......

there was a hillbilly in the millitary that moved up rather quickly due to his outdoor survival skills and keen marksmanship. he was later assigned as a drill instructor in hopes he could pass on his skills to some of the city folk, and after his first week as a drill seargent, he was sick and tired of getting no respect and teased by his recruits. at the end of his last nerve, he stormed out of the barracks and went to the local "cat house". he told the madame in charge that he wished to bed down unprotected with one of her girls that had syphalys, gonnarhea, and herpies in hopes of catching it. to the madame's amazement, she asked the hillbilly why, so he responded... I've read all about those diseases and all of them only affect your privates... maybe those little bazturds will learn I aint so dumb afterall

One from Monty Python

WARNING: This joke has been known to kill and is shown here translated into english. Read at your own peril.

My dog has no nose.

Then how does it smell?

Terrible.

Two workers were digging a ditch while the boss stood in the shade under a tree and watched. The two workers didn't like this so one of them went to ask the boss why he got to stand in the shade while the two of them did all of the work. The boss told him it was because he was smarter than them and he would prove it. He walked over to the tree, put his hand on the trunk, and told the worker to try to hit his hand. Of course, when the worker swung, the boss moved his hand and the worker punched the tree and broke his wrist. The worker then returned to the ditch and was asked by the other worker what the boss had said. He said he got to stand in the shade because he is smarter than us and then he proved it. How did he prove it? The first worker said here i'll show you. He put his hand on his face and said try to hit my hand.

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his crotch and orders a whiskey. The bartender says "Hey buddy.. you got a steering wheel on your crotch.. why?" .. His reply "Arghhh, it's driving me nuts"

A man walks in to his bedroom carrying a sheep under his arm. Looks at his wife laying in bed and says, "Darling, this is the pig that I have sex with when you have a headache." His wife replies, "I think you'll find that is a sheep, idiot" The husband says, "I think you'll find that I wasn't talking to you"

A man walks in to his bedroom carrying a sheep under his arm.  Looks at his wife laying in bed and says, "Darling, this is the pig that I have sex with when you have a headache."  His wife replies, "I think you'll find that is a sheep, idiot"  The husband says, "I think you'll find that I wasn't talking to you"
ROFLMAO

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long face?"...

What's the difference between a pick-pocket and a peeping tom?

A pick-pocket snatches watches...

What's the difference between a gynecologist and a genealogist?

A genealogist looks up the family tree...

A gynecologist looks up the family bush.

Why do women wear makeup & perfume?

'Cause they're ugly and they smell bad.

Back