Woo Hoo.... Da Bug's 08 is here!

I believe that I got in line 1st.
guns.gif

And the first prodction Black/Grey 08 is coming to Vt.
super.gif

So of course it will be ready the day after it snows 2 feet.

(DaCol. @ Aug. 31 2007,08:54) Interesting that no one but me likes the Gold wheels
wink.gif
? Especially since I see LOTS of aftermarket GOLD wheels on 99 - 07 Busa's
wow.gif
. Like the Carrozziria's or the (MOST DESIRED) Marchesini
tounge.gif
. Maybe it's just because the Factory offers them and that makes them undesirable
rock.gif
?
If I get a Black '08 I would love for the bug to send me his wheels. I think they would look good on the Black bike.

(bigmac0331 @ Aug. 31 2007,08:44) Now answer me this one question...why did they put gold brake calipers on bikes with black wheels and black calipers on bikes with gold wheels?
I've been asking myself that since the first time I saw them !!!! Maybe someone will want to trade, I wish mine were black !

Dang you, Sonny!
pissed.gif

Just for that...and since you're still MIA...when you do get it, I'll volunteer to go pick it up for you!
laugh.gif

Sorry... Just couldn't resist! From the number of hits/visits to this post I'd say I'm not the only one slobbering over the new Busa!

(dadofthree @ Aug. 31 2007,12:21) Got to give the bug his props, this is going to be a significant thread
all_coholic.gif
Oh he'll get his props alright..
guns.gif
laugh.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,12:25)
(dadofthree @ Aug. 31 2007,12:21) Got to give the bug his props, this is going to be a significant thread
all_coholic.gif
Oh he'll get his props alright..
guns.gif
laugh.gif
We can all take turns... He'll be at Captain's in October!
poke.gif

Sonny, dude that was just wrong. I was like what shop did he buy that from I don't recognize that place.

This just keeps getting better....
beerchug.gif

October, hurry up and get here! So I really can pick her up...

(4wd @ Aug. 31 2007,05:31) Gold colored wheels?
rock.gif
??
That is way beyond me! I hope Black wheels are still avail.

I like my '07 better with every pict I see of the '08's.
Maybe the Japanese are smoking more weed these days.
rock.gif
Or, maybe they think all us busa owners will be buddies like we are now and trade parts like we do now....

rock.gif

Back