wont start question

tangledclown

Registered
took the bike out of the garage recently and it was running okay except for the fact that it was not idling well.i would start it with the enrichener on and when i turned it off it would idle very low.i was planning on taking it apart on saturday and adjusting the idle but yesterday i started it and left it on the enrichener and when i took off it died and then would not start back up,it popped a couple of times and i smelled alot of fuel...are my plugs fouled or could it be something more?the battery was maintained all winter and it had fresh fuel......HELP!!!

Did you put fuel stabilizer in the fuel when you stored the bike for the winter, and did you run the bike for a few minutes to give the stabilizer a chance to penetrate all fuel lines and injectors?

If you started the bike repeatedly over the winter and let it idle, it is a pretty sure bet that your plugs are gas-fouled.

change plugs and clean the injectors , i had the same issue with mine and that was my issue. my bike would spit and pop until i clean the injectors,now it runs like new.

good luck

Back