TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
DON'T CALL HOME FOR MONEY!

A fifteen year-old boy came home with a Porsche

and his parents began to yell and scream,

"Where did you get that car???!!!"

He calmly told them, "I bought it today."

"With what money?" demanded his parents.

We know what a Porsche costs."

"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."

So the parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a car like that for fifteen dollars?"

they said.

"It was the lady up the street," said the boy. I don't know her name-they just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars."

"Oh my Goodness!," moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on."

So the boy's father walked up the street to the

house where the lady lived and found her out in

the yard calmly planting petunias! He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.

"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call

from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip, but I learned from a friend he has run off to Hawaii with his secretary and really doesn't intend to come back. He claimed he was stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money. So I did."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145234487 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My wife would have given it away and sent me a bill for a commission for getting rid of it if I did that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

True story from GA...

A wife did that to her (ex)husband because he cheated on her and she put his Benz in the paper as a scavenger hunt. Sold it for $100 bucks and a friend of a friend was the one that bought it. Perfect condition! It happens...

True story from GA...

A wife did that to her (ex)husband because he cheated on her and she put his Benz in the paper as a scavenger hunt. Sold it for $100 bucks and a friend of a friend was the one that bought it. Perfect condition! It happens...
Wow!  Talk about being in the right place at the right time!
beerchug.gif

Women are not evil (well, maybe they are...
smile.gif
), but, really, women are smart.  They don't *just* get MAD, they get EVEN!  Usually, in a BIG way.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ...  
mad.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Back