Woman suing Google for wrong directions

Also VaBusa what's with the vacuum? :rofl:

You know, I didn't know what it was :rofl: until I asked Omar...seems it's something he put up there when I wasn't paying attention :lol:

Is he saying I need to clean more? Hrmmmm...

You know, I didn't know what it was :rofl: until I asked Omar...seems it's something he put up there when I wasn't paying attention :lol:

Is he saying I need to clean more? Hrmmmm...

Of course you did not know what it was. Maybe he will put a dishwasher up next.....:laugh:

Of course you did not know what it was. Maybe he will put a dishwasher up next.....:laugh:

Yeah, well my OCD makes it so I vacuum my home multiple times a day, so I do know what A vacuum cleaner is, just didn't know what the robot thing was on my profile :laugh:

Now, to keep on track with the thread, I'm suing you all for mental anguish, pain and suffering... :thumbsup:

Yeah, well my OCD makes it so I vacuum my home multiple times a day, so I do know what A vacuum cleaner is, just didn't know what the robot thing was on my profile :laugh:

Now, to keep on track with the thread, I'm suing you all for mental anguish, pain and suffering... :thumbsup:

You and Vanessa are 2 peas in a pod.

Reading these links changed my mind about Mrs. Libecks claim against McD's. McD's settled with her shortly after she was awarded $2.7MM by a jury. After the judge reduced the settlement and McD's appealed she wound up settling for about $480,000 in a sealed agreement so we will never know how much she actually got to keep. Perhaps McD's paid all of her legals fees, who knows? But is was clear that McD's knew they had a problem and did nothing to solve it. Over 700 burns prior to this incident and settled them individually for a total of about $500K.

McDonalds Lawsuit | McDonalds Hot Coffee Lawsuit

McFacts abut the McDonalds Coffee Lawsuit

McDonalds Lawsuit - Hot Coffee Law Suit Verdict - HURT911

The Actual Facts about the Mcdonalds' Coffee Case

Now the NAV system in my car has frequently directed me to drive the wrong way down one way streets...if I do so and get in an accident does that mean I can sue Chrysler/Dodge and the maker of the NAV system even though I knew better? Yeah, somewhere common sense kicks in. But some people will always sue knowing that large company's find it easier to settle than taking it to court.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, but I would always assume any coffee would burn me should I spill it on myself...hotter than expected or not, this is one of those common sense things. To me, this shows that not only was the one now infamous woman that filed suit not so smart, but the 700 OTHER botards weren't the brightest peanuts in the turd either :laugh:

Coffee is usually HOT...I would do all I could to NOT dump it on myself or others around me...just sayin' :poke: :laugh:

Sorry, but I would always assume any coffee would burn me should I spill it on myself...hotter than expected or not, this is one of those common sense things. To me, this shows that not only was the one now infamous woman that filed suit not so smart, but the 700 OTHER botards weren't the brightest peanuts in the turd either :laugh:

Coffee is usually HOT...I would do all I could to NOT dump it on myself or others around me...just sayin' :poke: :laugh:

Oh I am with you all on this. I have worked in the restaurant industry for over 15 yrs. and it is amazing what people claim..remember the finger in the Wendy's chili? Common sense tells us that coffee is hot (red hot stove rule) and that spilling it on yourself will cause injury....DUH! Sometimes it is scary when you see what is swimming in the gene pool with us. Think of the lawsuits that could evolve from our sport by manufacturers producing such powerful machines and dealers that sell them to people who have limited (or no) ability?

Oh I am with you all on this. I have worked in the restaurant industry for over 15 yrs. and it is amazing what people claim..remember the finger in the Wendy's chili? Common sense tells us that coffee is hot (red hot stove rule) and that spilling it on yourself will cause injury....DUH! Sometimes it is scary when you see what is swimming in the gene pool with us. Think of the lawsuits that could evolve from our sport by manufacturers producing such powerful machines and dealers that sell them to people who have limited (or no) ability?

Scary is an understatement. I don't honestly know why anyone opts to go in to business anymore :laugh: People sue for everything. Too bad we can't sue them for being stupid :please:

I remember my Dad telling me when I was a young kid that common sense is NOT common.

She should file suite against S&W. She could claim that the bullet itself didn't say that it wasn't a cure for mental retardation.

I was driving down the road eating my egg McMuffin and talking on my cell phone, so I had to ballance the coffee on my lap while driving with my knees. The coffe spilled when I was changing lanes and burning my leg. It hurt bad. $5,000,000 please.

Back