wish list

mrninja9

Banned
thought it would be interesting to see what others would want to put on the bike if they had more money....mine is pretty simple.....out do the low budget busa(dr1300r) on lights ha ha gps monted stand alone sat radio...wave rotors..ss brake lines color matched black..kanji turn signal mirrors.. grill inserts.. try the buell pegs..forks that don,t leak ha ha...switch backs....undertail.. alot of led,s...everything black..shift indicator...small nos setup..front and rear camera tobin seat..a painters set of plastics for a custom paint job to match my personality well lets see what you guys want that you don,t have
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
More LED lighting, wave rotors, HID headlights, 6" swingarm stretch, stiffer shocks, and thats about it.

don,t think so mr doyle...ha ha
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh wait your right.. Wow did I say that? :laugh:

I want one of those cool fenders for the front, either Carbon or thae one from Tiger Racing.. :thumbsup:
Oh and still needing a Avon Storm for the back side.. :whistle:

But no matter what mrninja you will always be a least a step or two behind the old Low Budget Busa.. :poke: :rofl:

well mr gadget your right but i can always dream.....ha ha one of these days i will be close i need my own mad scientist ha ha
Posted via Mobile Device

i want to have a boost by smith indicator...electric shifter..and nos controller and maybe some different gearing..clutch cover mod
Posted via Mobile Device

Dear Santa..

I need a front fender... (would you mind making it a cool one while you are at it?)

Vortex rearsets were on my list (I stupidly sold my Harris rearsets) but I got them for el-cheapo brand new!

I could also use a undercut transmixer...

guess i thought this woukd jind of help everyone see wgat we are wanting so if anyone see,s a steal they would let us know
Posted via Mobile Device

I would like a full track prepped GSXR750 and a Concours14 bracketing my Busa.

Back