Winter tear down

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Well guys Ive made the choice to go ahead and tear down the bike for the winter. Ill post pics as I go but I need someone to help me out and ship me their fork tool so I can save some cash and rebuild the forks my self. Ive already completely torn down the brakes and wheels and the farings are removed and Im going to start the forks next week but I dont want to pay to have something done that I could do myself. Im planning on doing them next week so the sooner the better. And Im cleaning the brake calipers and replacing the lines and replacing the clutch line flushing the radiator and syncing the throttle bodies so If someone has one of those sync gauges I could borrow also that would be awsome. Im going to install the Brocks Alien head exhaust and then get everything retuned and then install the race rails and new rear tire and then look and see how much money I have left and then start on the HID kit and running lights. So Ill keep everyone updated and take alot of pics but if anyone can send me a fork tool and sync gauge for the bodies I would apperciate it.

Thanks guys and if I run into problems Ill let ya know.

Back