WINTER MODS DONE...PICS

Bike looks good!  I like the looks of the Busa without the kanji sticker on the fairing.

Is that a Clear Alternatives taillight?
Yes it is a clear alternative integrated tail.
lights up nice and bright.

thanks all for the compliments.
biggrin.gif

wow, I really like the powerbronze designs out of any other designs I have seen and never thought to get one, but now I am getting a titanium airflow :-) thanks for the idea

wow, I really like the powerbronze designs out of any other designs I have seen and never thought to get one, but now I am getting a titanium airflow :-) thanks for the idea
I like the powerbronze airflow much better. better windprotection, better fit, thicker than the zg db.

especially since i am 6'5,much better for the taller rider.

I like the powerbronze airflow much better. better windprotection, better fit, thicker than the zg db.

I've been stressin' that for a while now. I've used the ZG, Powerbronze, and Sportec windscreens, and by-far the Powerbronze has the others beat.

I've been stressin' that for a while now.  I've used the ZG, Powerbronze, and Sportec windscreens, and by-far the Powerbronze has the others beat.
BA ...It might have been one of your prevous posts that made me try the powerbronze?

raved about better fit, and better protection. U WERE RIGHT.
biggrin.gif

I've been stressin' that for a while now.  I've used the ZG, Powerbronze, and Sportec windscreens, and by-far the Powerbronze has the others beat.
Where was I during this discussion I just got a zgdb and it's ok but would be nicer if it were a bit higher..BTW the bike looks great man . Good Job!
Jay

Bike looks good. Just wondering, could you not match the blue paint, yours looks a shade or to off from mine. But I like the flip flop you did.

Back