Wilmington Run Sat 8/25

el stumpo

Registered
Planning on hitting Wilmington around 1PM for lunch. Anyone in? Planning on going right by you Shawn!

For the run back, no plans - maybe towards Fayetteville :thumbsup:

rdu-ilm.jpg

Peter the date says 8/25 do you mean 8/28 ? are you going solo or with you're son. If the Corbin seat is available I can talk Kim into going...

Last edited:
Re: Wilmington Run Sat 8/28

Peter the date says 8/25 do you mean 8/28 ? are you going solo or with you're son. If the Corbin seat is available I can talk Kim into going...

8/28, Jon. You're right!

Might go solo - let me check. If so, the cushy back seat is yours :)

Is there a link to the Rockingham event?

Man, that route looks familiar. You guys headed to George's for lunch? :beerchug:

damn dude. i'd roll, but i need to take my daughter to Lumberton for her CNA test

Schedule of Events
Friday
5:00 pm--Gates open ALL (entry into Autostock is $20 per vehicle/camper/4 wheeler/etc...no charge for people in vehicle)
6-11 pm--Fun Runs Test n Tune
6pm-whenever--Music on stage all night in the campground
9pm or so--Meet and Greet in vendor's square in campground
All night hangin', chillin' and partyin' in the campground
Saturday
9am--Gates open for all (entry into Autostock is $20 per vehicle/camper/4 wheeler/etc...no charge for people in vehicle)
10am-4pm--Show-N-Shine (entry into the show-n-shine is an additional $20 which will be paid when you get judged)
10am-8pm--Music on stage at the campground
4pm-8pm--Stereo Contest at the DropJaw Booth
(entry for stereo contest is $10--$5 each additional run)
5pm-9pm--Fun Runs Test N Tune
8pm--Lineup for the DropJaw Custom's Draggin' Contest (this will be judged on how you're draggin, what you're draggin and the sparks you are shooting) DropJaw Custom judges will be inspecting rides for safety
8:30pm--Draggin' Contest
9pm--Band on stage in the campground
9pm--Neon Contest at vendors square in the campground
10pm--Hippie Chic contest on stage
10:30--"Custom Club Drink" taste testing at Vendor's Square (clubs...bring out your best made custom club drink for a chance to win the "Drunks Choice Award")
All night hangin', chillin', partyin' and music in the campground
Sunday
9am--Gates open
12:00 noon--Awards Ceremony
For More Autostock Info Contact TheJawDropper@aol.com

George's sounds good Sean - we'll save a spot for you :beerchug:

I wish Peter...1700 mile jaunt is not in the cards right now. Maybe if George's was in Rocky Mountain National Park:beerchug:

You guys have fun and be safe. I'll look for the pictures...

You're always welcome Sean - we'll keep you posted. Pics will be coming! (Maybe this is the excuse for the GoPro and video!)

I'm not sure if I can get a pass to go, with the babies driving their mom nuts, I'm not sure if it would be wise to go. I'm trying to save up for the Bash!!!

Hey Peter I may joining you guys have to check with my activites director first.Give you a call to-nite.

Back